As I get ready for a Godin webcast today here are 10 Seth Godin'isms for your consideration.
1. “Life is like skiing. Just like skiing, the goal is not to get to the bottom of the hill. It’s to have a bunch of good runs before the sun sets.”
2. "Instead of wondering when your next vacation is, you ought to set up a life you don't need to escape from."
3. "I'm endlessly optimistic about the capacity for human beings to make money solving each others' problems."
4. "How dare you settle for less when the world has made it so easy for you to be remarkable?”
5. “Connect, create meaning, make a difference, matter, be missed.”
6. “A lens gives context. When it succeeds, it delivers meaning.”
7. "Belonging to a Tribe is a fundamental element to being human."
8. "[Ask yourself:] How can I create something that the critics will criticize?"
9. "The one thing that we cannot change in this world, is what we feel."
10. "You don't have enough time to be unhappy and mediocre. It's not just pointless, it's painful."
So many more...